- neo™ is the ideal solution for those looking for a bespoke looking product with standard pricing.
- With fourteen standard sizes and a made to measure service there will always be a neo™ size to fit in your scheme.
- The only rooflight company to offer concealed jamb motors.
The Benefit of Experience
Over 20 years’ knowledge, testing and design skill goes into every rooflight that we design and manufacture. Built in our West Oxfordshire workshop by our highly skilled team of craftsmen, every step of the build process is closely monitored to ensure our high standards are met.
All of our ranges benefit from the following:
- All our pitched roof windows are CE marked in accordance with EN14351- 1:2006+A1:2010
- All frames can be colour-matched to any RAL or BS paint colour
- A patented Thermoliner® technology made from UPVC ensures condensation control
- Moisture resistant linings which sit flush to the reveal and can be finished to blend with the internal décor
- Glazing options that include self-cleaning, privacy and solar-control
- Designed and assembled in the UK
- Built to ISO9001 in our UK Factory.
Why Specify neo™?
When we set out to design neo™, our brief was to produce a roof window that looks like a sheet of glass in the roof with clean lines – unobtrusive and elegant on the outside, frameless on the inside. Developed collaboratively with architects and designers; the final result is a roof window where form and function are equally balanced, offering fine detailing to complement and enhance projects across a variety of applications.
- Produced from high quality materials with optional concealed electric openings to complement the architectural concept of thoughtful building design
- White internal linings that sit flush to the reveal
- Achieves whole-unit U-Value of 1.4Wm2K in accordance with EN ISO 10077-2:2012
- Fourteen standard sizes of roof windows available
- Top hinged opening (as opposed to centre-pivoted) for an authentic appearance and to maximise the space below
- Featured on award-winning landmark buildings.
Architect Ian Hogarth explains why he specified neo™ for his Grand Designs project.
- Sizes, Prices, Options
- Technical Details
Please note: neo™ is suitable for roof pitches between 20° and 60°. If your roof pitch is outside of this range please contact our Customer Services Team.
LEAD TIME: Please contact us on 01993 833108 for lead time.
LININGS: All neo™ roof windows have linings which are sealed and finished with a white coating.
COASTAL: Please note, for properties that reside within 5km of the coastline, we recommend calling our Customer Services Team on 01993 833155 to discuss an appropriate alternative specification.