The neo™ Plateau Rooflight
- Our brand new fixed flat rooflight.
- Combines superior design features such as our unique Thermoliner® detail to minimise the risk of condensation and mould, and an insulated kerb detail to retain heat within the building.
- We are the only Rooflight Company to state the whole unit U-Value of our product (rather than the glass centre pane value).
The Benefit of Experience
Over 20 years’ knowledge, testing and design skill goes into every rooflight that we design and manufacture. Built in our West Oxfordshire workshop by our highly skilled team of craftsmen, every step of the build process is closely monitored to ensure our high standards are met.
All of our ranges benefit from the following:
- All our pitched roof windows are CE marked in accordance with EN14351- 1:2006+A1:2010
- All frames can be colour-matched to any RAL or BS paint colour
- A patented Thermoliner® technology made from UPVC ensures condensation control
- Moisture resistant linings which sit flush to the reveal and can be finished to blend with the internal décor
- Glazing options that include self-cleaning, privacy and solar-control
- Designed and assembled in the UK
- Built to ISO9001 in our UK Factory
Why Specify the neoTM Plateau Rooflight?
The neoTM Plateau Rooflight is the latest addition to our flat rooflight family and comes with the following features:
- Two step installation process. Drop on and bolt up
- A whole-unit U-Value of 1.3Wm2
- Our lowest external frame profile with a height of only 102mm
- Seamless internal linings to glass meaning all you see is the sky
- Reduced heat loss through an insulated kerb detail
- No post-installation concerns of mould or condensation because of our unique Thermoliner® detail
- Sizes, Prices, Options
- Technical Details
Please note: The neo Plateau Rooflight is suitable for roof pitches between 3° and 10°. If your roof pitch is outside of this range please contact our Customer Services team.